Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Guild Master Replacement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Temporary Guild Master Replacement Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 8:14 pm

Its been almost 3 weeks since Favrielle left without any news. i was told that she got mid-term wont be active much for 2 weeks, but its been awhile since last time she logged on. the only news i have heard so far is from doomad, he said Fav reolled to midget as armor rider. i still haven't confirm that yet, maybe she is on a break, maybe just wanna try out another race, but guild cant fully function without a leader. so i decided to take the GM position for now. if favrielle decides to come back, she can take it back any time

I hope this wont cause any drama. Please keep on doing what we have been done so far. Lets work together and make our guild even stronger
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Amala

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:30 pm

Good decision, Blood. Was going to talk to you about this over the weekend. You've been leading us during Fav's absence so, in my mind, this is a logical course. On the off chance we don't get an Archon spot, we wouldn't have anyone in Rep chat for wars, etc. cheers

Thank you for taking the bull by the horns Smile
Back to top Go down
Doz

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 12:33 am

Yea, agree.

But we really gotta find Fav, cuz I miss her Mad
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 7:59 am

need to get an chance to talk to Intrigued, he is the one told Doomad that Favrielle rerolled midget. maybe he knows who is favrielle is on midget side.
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Aundra

Aundra

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 8:05 am

i dont want any title or rank i just want to flow around in the guild Smile but with power!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Guild Master Replacement   Temporary Guild Master Replacement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Guild Master Replacement
Page 1 of 1