Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild change of leader

Go down 
+3
IceBlast
Retasha
Doz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doz

Guild change of leader Empty
PostSubject: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 9:08 am

So, I'm stepping down.

Retasha will be the new GL of main. I trust him to take care of you guys, and the stuff.

Requiem is no longer a place I belong, so I'll be applying to AD
For now, I think i'll focus more on the game.
Back to top Go down
Retasha

PostSubject: Confirmation   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 9:22 am

Aye, after lengthy discourse with Doz and Chickens (couldnt' find any other high ranking members), we've come to the conclusion that i take leadership roles for the time being. This is by no means a carved in stone permanent posting, but for the time being my main objective would be to heal the rifts that have affected the guild.

I know i'm far from the strongest or best player in the guilds, but i will say that i try my utmost to do what's right for everyone and to perform to the best of my abilities in leading us during these trying times. While leading Requiem2 is hardly a glamorous assignment or speaks much merit to leading a more prestigious guild, i know that the people there will say that i've tried my best to make sure everyone there feel like comrades in having fun and bring down our enemies.

I hope that no one will feel insulted or outraged that an "outsider, newbie, fool" has been placed as guild leader for the time being. Any objection to this announcement will gladly be heard and that a new resolution may take place after more discussion. For the time being, Chickens and Doz has agreed to this current proposal. Any and all discussion/opinions you have please post here so that we can try to see how everyone feels about this...
Back to top Go down
IceBlast

IceBlast

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 9:30 am

nice and positive post Retasha. makes me happy ^^
i can't play RF atm. so i have to wait to see you in action before i judge.
anyways, good luck to you Very Happy
i am sure you won't let us down ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amala

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 12:56 pm

Interesting...guess you didn't need to talk to me after all cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 3:31 pm

Not sure if there are plans of merging Req and Req2 now but if not you Retasha will have a bad standing. During the last weeks Req became more and more a 45+/47+ guild. Some of the problems are a result of this fact (no xp-parties for lower lvls, higher lvls focus only on themselfs). Not easy to find your place there as a lower lvl.

I'm not sure how it will work out. Guess it will depend on decisions you as a guild have to make (reopening for lower lvls?). Maybe I will give it a try myself ... if I'm still welcome.
Back to top Go down
Intrigued

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 3:33 pm

Haha I tried, but Doz the prick that he is, kept ignoring me. GG.
Back to top Go down
Retasha

PostSubject: More Input Please!   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 5:03 pm

Well, i'm not the type to not listen. If anyone has ideas/proposals please post them. I'm not arrogant enough to claim i know everything there is to know No
Back to top Go down
IceBlast

IceBlast

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 6:00 pm

Don't be shy Retasha Embarassed , ofcourse you know everything there is to know Wink
you're a Guild Master! FTW
anyways, if you feel stressed or if you're in a tough situation, then remember that you got us to help you. in fact everyone would be glad to help Very Happy
oh, and i promise to not say NO to any of your suggestions, we'll just discuss them until we find a solution for it Wink

P.S: can anyone send me a new comp? i think i broke it -.-
Back to top Go down
ByulBerries

ByulBerries

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 7:01 pm

darn, no fund split Mad
Back to top Go down
IceBlast

IceBlast

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2008, 9:53 pm

HAHAH! Byul, that's the funniest shyt ever on this forum! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild change of leader   Guild change of leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild change of leader
Page 1 of 1