Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwendolen

Gwendolen

Computer problems Empty
PostSubject: Computer problems   Computer problems Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 4:02 am

I won't be on for a while because my computer is really messed up. When I turn it on the light and fan come on but nothing actually boots up. Eventually(after turning it on about 10 times) it will come on but the display is all messed up(on my desktop its kind of jumpy and on games its all smeary and my fps is less than 1). So I think there is something wrong with my power supply and its probably affecting my other stuff like my graphics card and it keeps getting worse and worse.

I havn't had any luck with this and when I search for solutions I get a bunch of people with the same problem but they had to get a new computer. So if I can't fix it I will probably get a new computer in a month or so.

I hope I'm back soon and I hope I didn't make any typing mistakes because my stupid screen is jumping around.
Back to top Go down

Computer problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: