Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Design

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 11:03 pm

Thanks Keb!!! i love this design lol, looks pretty neat.

if anyone else got some suggestion, let him know lol!
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 3:32 am

Yep can't change it if I dont know what you want. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Doz

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 6:01 am

see if you can find a hawt female elf theme.
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 1:48 pm

Blood Messing around with the colors, find one you like and post in it so i know what you like, as far as the icons that show new and old post, i will be changing them just takes time to make. the Header (Requiem Rising Force Online-Solus Server) thats going to be a pic and i need to make it so stand by on that one. not sure i like the text color but like i said just messing for now till we get a firm hold on a design =] What a Face
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 1:50 pm

Doz, Hot chick elf, will see what i can do for ya, but you know they BITE right? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 5:40 pm

Keb there is no longer have the option to select "Home" on top, i was between portal and FAQ but now its gone.
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 6:13 pm

Yep its back, it said i could hide it so i did, thinking that i could unhide it , NO it deleted it , i had to go find it again ...lol

I was lied to i tell ya
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 9:37 pm

lol, its all good. the forum so far is pretty sexy!
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 3:27 am

Every time we do a Special guild event we should mark it on the calender!!! if you can and if you dont mind moding it for us keb Smile
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 3:29 am

nvm i just figure it out lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 3:37 am

Yep at some point Blood and I need to ge togeather on setting mods and what thy can do, the Calendar is a bit tricky on who can add things but nothing I can't work with, ranks on the forums would help.

founder
senate

just isn't enough

There are people that want to lead on things and we may need to get a poll up to who wants to do what, and give them the rights to the calendar, just a thought What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 3:40 am

i just figure it out the calender thing but it will be nice if it color coded if someone mark on it and diff color mean diff thing like red mean important!!! Green special event or something like that
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 4:18 am

Ya this is what we call a PREFAB- COOKIE CUTTER forum

Not to much in the way of scrips and code I can do to make it REAL nice but it will do the job for us now, if we get a big turn out for this site we might want to look to move to a better forum, not that this one is bad, just nice and easy. I can rewrite the look, thats not a prob, but if say I want to add clocks for time zone and skin selecter and a fill out a Application form, that post to its self- well we would need to move- and yes I can do all that and a bit more.

But this site is fine for what we have now -

Short answer (Calendar) - cant do much with it WYSIWYG- sorry What a Face
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 6:04 am

A few things tested out well, not going to stay just like this but you get the idea of where im going, if you want to see it any othere way just ask What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 7:47 am

i like the idea that Doz had, elf theme seems fit us as cora.
i am thinking is possible to make a theme more relate to nature, but little dark so fits our guild title.
and change the pot icons into maybe leaf instead. yellow leaf= old topic, green= new.
Back to top Go down
Keb

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 12:55 pm

Ah there we go a freeking idea... Idea
About time you lazy bums, afro
One elf theam with a twist of dark on its way... I love you
Jeez like pulling teeth... lol affraid

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Design Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Design   Forum Design Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Design
Page 1 of 1