Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koji_Inari

Koji_Inari

I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone Empty
PostSubject: I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone   I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm

Since Req2 no longer exists basically, I'm withdrawing all the funds , then I'll stay for whatever other cleanup I need to do (such as kicking people, referring people, etc.) Then I'm gone. I'm afraid most of my friends have left Requiem all together, and they have all split up into different guilds. So as a result, I'm going to get some people together and make my own guild. Requiem was fun while it was here, and I met quite a few friends who I would love to stay in touch with, but I won't stay in a dead guild.

Thanks for the fun and for making this game worth playing!

If you want to keep in touch with me and you aren't on my friends list then add or PM my main or my alt.
KojiInari or Snuggle1

Last edited by Koji_Inari on March 24th 2008, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koji-inari.deviantart.com
Gwendolen

Gwendolen

PostSubject: Re: I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone   I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 12:21 am

Stay in touch koji...maybe when you get your guild going we can do GvG...im in babel now. Most of our members are 40-45 right now and theres quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Koji_Inari

Koji_Inari

PostSubject: Re: I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone   I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2008, 3:48 am

I plan on staying in touch =D

The new guild I'm making is gonna be full of a lot of my friends from Req, and we're already planning things out. Hopefully it should be up by the end of the week.

Babel looks like a real nice guild, I hope you enjoy it, a couple of my other friends are in Babel now.

And gvg sounds like fun, but not until I get the guild on it's feet, cleaning up Req2 is gonna take some work, especially with only 2 senate members, both of which arent on at the same time as me. But we'll manage.

I'm pretty much the only one funding the new guild at the moment, so our grand total of cash is 16 mil, which isn't quite enough to make the guild, plus I need some for my own personal money. So it's going to take a while to get anything on its feet.

I don't plan on losing any of my Req friends though. I love you all too much <3
Back to top Go down
http://koji-inari.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone   I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm cleaning up what's left, then I'm gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: