Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wat happend?!

Go down 
+4
Tiamat
Xynthia
IceBlast
Koji_Inari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MeganZ

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 1:14 pm

Guild funds have been looted from 300+ to 30+ mil.. half the members are gone..
Who did this to us?! Mad I have never been the most active or responsive member but what happened really sucks.. does anyone know what actually happened?

MeganZ
Back to top Go down
Koji_Inari

Koji_Inari

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 4:08 pm

From what I have been told a lot of the req1 members left to go make a new guild. All I really know is that I've been told to move the req2 members up into Req1 but I still have no real word on that either. I was gone for the last couple days so I'm afraid I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://koji-inari.deviantart.com
IceBlast

IceBlast

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 6:24 pm

you mean someone stole the money? Shocked OMG
or maybe it's just a bug Suspect .try relogging Razz
Back to top Go down
Xynthia

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 6:54 pm

yeah its a bug that half of the guild is leave and the guild funds are now 30 mil and 10k gold sure...
Back to top Go down
Tiamat

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:14 pm

It's not a bug. Chickens and Intri were talking about leaving the guild the last days ... and as it looked like others would follow. And it happend. Requiem as we know it is dead.

I'm talking about the members who built up the guild the last months. So the "old" guild lead decided to give out the money to the "old" members and leave some for the "new" to continue if you want. Guess there is still more left then Req2 ever had.
Back to top Go down
Koji_Inari

Koji_Inari

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:32 pm

My question now is what is going to happen to the members still left in Req1 and the members of Req2? Are the guilds merging now or what?
Back to top Go down
http://koji-inari.deviantart.com
Gwendolen

Gwendolen

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:57 am

Well, Requiem was a group of people who were friends, partied together and had fun...Now it is just a name.

I joined because of the people, not the name "Requiem" so I'm afraid that I won't stay in Requiem. I'm going to do what I wanted to do since I started playing - join a Spanish/English guild(Babel) with Deran. Babel is pretty new and it seems to be doing well; if anyone would like to join me send a pm and I might be able to get you a spot.
Back to top Go down
littlesally

littlesally

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 1:08 am

i think i will be rerolling bells to be with my sis. i was also gone with everything happened and when i logged in i only knew two people on the roster. so sorry for leaving but its no fun to be in a guild when you dont knoe anyone. my bell name is LittleDemon if you wanna pm me, or pk me bc i am a bell, it doesnt really matter. what matters is that i am having fun as a bell. i will still sign on to my cora from time to time to say hi, but my cora char will no longer be active. if anyone wants yo join me at bells, we will be starting a guild soon and it should be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Ulwe

Ulwe

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 10:36 am

It was the same for me. When I logged yesterday afternoon, and even if I knew that Int and Green were about to leave, I had a shock by viewing Req’s roaster : all the people I used to know and to party with were left. So now, it’s my time to go, and I’m joining some former members into CD.
So I bet it’s the beginning of a new era for you guys ! Guild is now yours ! I wish you the best to bring it as high as you want.
Back to top Go down
ByulBerries

ByulBerries

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 5:25 pm

^i still need to add you, ulwe Very Happy
&& yes, good luck to the current members of requiem. Hopefully you guys will get to know each other well, and bring up some humor in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wat happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: wat happend?!   wat happend?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wat happend?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: