Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wassup everyone !!

Go down 
+6
loleron
Tiamat
ByulBerries
Doz
Aundra
Bloodica
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 7:11 am

Hiya huys, hows everyone doing? Green told me ya guys made to imperial! thats really awesome!!! i am proud of yall Very Happy

only been away for like a week i guess alot things changed already lol, looks like Doz is doing a great job. atm, i am playing 2moon, its kinda cool, sexy game but kinda lack of community, it made me miss you guys so much Sad . but the game is still very new to me and interesting so i am not planing on coming back anytime soon yet. just wanna drop by say hi and see hows everyone doing.

PS. Doz, i am not sure if you got me private msg, ill send ya another one make sure check it.
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Aundra

Aundra

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 10:30 am

god damn it Bloodica you LIE!!!! >,< but hope you get back soon really need you to started cleaning Req inactive lists again!!! O btw Ieluna is bit*h ing in the Rf Forum again and i am trying my best to defend the guild if you can HELP ME PLZ!!! O YEA WHAT SUP MAN MISS YOU ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Doz

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 11:09 am

i played 2moons with my mates, when beta ended
we agreed, it sucked hard.

loler's back in req.
and i'm being spun round crafting 47 ints. it's a good feeling gearing everyone up ^^
Back to top Go down
ByulBerries

ByulBerries

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 11:36 am

i still need my gloves and shoes!
Back to top Go down
Tiamat

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 11:50 am

Bloodica wrote:
Hiya huys, hows everyone doing? Green told me ya guys made to imperial! thats really awesome!!! i am proud of yall Very Happy

It's more like: RADIANCE is going down the drain, what I hear and see (XSoske kicked RAD out of honor status) ... but well, we still do our "job". Guess now we have to wait what will happen this weekend and who will be the new (?) RL.

Bloodica for RL? ^^
Back to top Go down
loleron

loleron

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 2:57 pm

I made it to lv48 finally, rejoined requiem and am currently trying to get everyone to level up :S

got green to 47 yesterday

anyways, come back!
Back to top Go down
http://fourzerofour.us
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 9:40 pm

good to have ya back loleron confused , i dont think ill be back anytime soon, but ya i cant find another game thats awesome as RF-online atm so eventually will be back lol.

Aundra i was reading that crap on RF forum lol its so funny, just imagine the in game drama T.T lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2008, 10:05 pm

dude i am here to entertain Smile
Back to top Go down
Arouse

Arouse

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 3:39 am

I played 2moon before playing RFO... It was even more skill grinding that RF.
It's the sux. You should come back to RF to give Ieluna something more to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Tiamat

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 7:45 am

Ya, look around. Loleron is back, Aundra is still around here. Bloodica for some more drama (b/c you like it Razz). Well, RADIANCE could use a heads up too if you are done with Req for the moment. Ieluna needs some good buttsecks Razz Don't waist your time somewhere else Wink
Back to top Go down
Slick_dj

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Miss you   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 5:35 am

So you are playing 2 moons now. Yeah the comunity kinda sucks and so do the lvling and quest. I have a lvl 50 on the game and Darnel has a lvl 80. takes bout 2 months of grinding to make it there. If you need some company i still have the game on my pc if u need any help or pointers.

We miss you
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 9:59 am

hmm with radiances split i guess C.D must be dominating Cora side now Mad thats gonna be interesting. one thing is good tho, now on Ieluna is not gonna have that much to complain since there is only one top guild left. i hope you guys will stay outta of it, keep on lvling, pb hunting but most of all, just have fun.

2 moon is kinda boring with no one to talk to lol even though i got myself into a guild but still too quiet... slick what server are ya on? i am on abaddon atm, lvl 32 hunter same name Bloodica geek

BTW, the forum is kinda quiet, not much going on T.T
Back to top Go down
Doz

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 10:40 am

loler came back, and left again cuz i got in an argument with OrdenHispana (loler likes them)

Hasaki is the RL now. (CD, did you know he was the l49 striker Zafoga (yes, on Solus) before he rolled cora).

Ieluna has magically vanished from ingame. or is at least a whole lot quieter now.

RADIANCE is completely dead. Soske has quit. Other Radiance have quit.

Vanilla, Oriax, Goldeneyes, ProvidenceBraker have formed a new guild called Solace.
Heliex, Darnelj, Sickdj, loleron and blueandyellow have joined them.
(green left me, Sad )

CD would be the strongest guild left.
XVIII is powering up fast.
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 12:13 pm

this is what you get for cheating on green Razz
Back to top Go down
Amala

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 4:48 pm

Heh, green too...wow.

I'll tell ya one thing this guild is not what we started, Blood. Not sure I'm diggin it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:03 pm

Doz wrote:
loler came back, and left again cuz i got in an argument with OrdenHispana (loler likes them)

Hasaki is the RL now. (CD, did you know he was the l49 striker Zafoga (yes, on Solus) before he rolled cora).

Ieluna has magically vanished from ingame. or is at least a whole lot quieter now.

RADIANCE is completely dead. Soske has quit. Other Radiance have quit.

Vanilla, Oriax, Goldeneyes, ProvidenceBraker have formed a new guild called Solace.
Heliex, Darnelj, Sickdj, loleron and blueandyellow have joined them.
(green left me, Sad )

CD would be the strongest guild left.
XVIII is powering up fast.

LMAO bunch ppl whine about quitting everyday and now made a new guild? lol! lol! lol! lol!
i still see Ieluna on forum, maybe got chat banned again lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:05 pm

i am coming back Evil or Very Mad ill h8 to see something i worked hard for and just go down the drain. beside 2 moon is getting rly boring with on one to talk to..........
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:36 pm

YES I KNEW IT!!! NOW THAT YOU BREAK IS OVER REQ WILL WORK YOU LIKE A DOG!!! Smile Doz really have bad lucky on making my staff!!!
Back to top Go down
blueandyellow

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 8:46 pm

booo, it was so dumb of me to leave, I missed you all too too much.. back now. I didn't even last 12 hours in solace.. ;x sorry everyone Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/pieces_mendedxx/
Slickdj1

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 9:03 pm

Hey i still wanna stay close to req stll want u guys to rule solus. I did sorta take green though =P but she left Req is still in my blood just had to try somethin with bro u know, I might be back ...

But yea Cd is pretty much the high lvls of the other 2 strong guilds (Radiance and Req) cominn together.... Anyway how is everything goin?

O and i dont remeber my server but ill check tommorow bloodica not much time today
Back to top Go down
Amala

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2008, 10:11 pm

Bloodica wrote:
i am coming back Evil or Very Mad ill h8 to see something i worked hard for and just go down the drain. beside 2 moon is getting rly boring with on one to talk to..........

Figures you're coming back and I'm thinking about going...coinkiedink? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amala

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 3:11 am

...and this game gets dumber and dumber every minute.
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 9:15 am

what happened amala? maybe take a little break, it helps ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wassup everyone !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup everyone !!   Wassup everyone !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wassup everyone !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: