Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cw scud, los etc.

Go down 
+2
Doz
Demandred
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demandred

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 12:06 pm

Getting the strikers in cw!:

Most important thing when trying 2 kill a striker as Los, scud, demented and so on. Is their dodge, with all buffs alot of ppl will miss all their attacks, but if some mage just throws on skill revoke and confuse then all ppl can hit them and they will drop realy fast.

CONFUSE, Buy it, Use it, Level it, Love it... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Doz

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 12:14 pm

A lot of people, like me, have never played RFO in any other version before joining Solus.

Post more tips. Smile

Or we'll have to learn it all just trying out the chars.
Back to top Go down
Tiamat

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 2:02 pm

Mainproblem:
Our mages (most likely graziers) fear strikers b/c they get killed to fast. Maybe they try to send in their animus but much more they will not do. I'm not sure but blind sight could help here. Bells cast it now and then on me and then I can't see another target around me, only the one I targeted. Never looked what lvl it was but somehow it works and a striker who can't see you can't shoot at you. Only a guess.

Warriors should use death blow and tornado against strikers b/c they can't be dodged as far as I know (aoe attacks).
Back to top Go down
Aundra

Aundra

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 4:42 pm

I agree Cuz as a Grazier trying to get in range b4 the striker start to pick you off is kind of hard In the past the range thing have no problem with isis cuz it can out range the tincan... but now do not y i seen to me that the striker have close or better range than our isis!!! everytime in try to get close i get pick off....Sad
Back to top Go down
Intrigued

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 7:21 pm

@Tiamat

The Bells cast Optical Palsy on you, not Blinding Sight. Optical Palsy is the HC class skill that blinds the target. Blinding Sight just reduces the targets accuracy.

Also this forum is extremly laggy for me....
Back to top Go down
Ulwe

Ulwe

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2008, 6:25 am

Usually when I see those, the first debuff I cast is entangle to avoid their skills. Then Confuse, skill revoke and if I'm lucky power drain. But anyway, even with entangle on, Scud and Demented outdamage my pots with their normal attacks. And if they see me coming, I'm usually a dead grazier before getting in cast range ^^ So I should try Blind sight Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cw scud, los etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cw scud, los etc.   Cw scud, los etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cw scud, los etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: