Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Empty
PostSubject: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 8:41 am

So far all the guild party that i have attended, i noticed there are always lowbies/afker/leechers in the party. helping a guild mate with last couple % is fine, but plvling them one or two whole lvls just spoils them. worst are those who just go to the camp and then go afk, do nothing. so far i never rly want to say anything, but after so many time seeing that guild party fail due to lack of dps, too many afkers, too many deaths. i am starting to get plssed like some of the tanks.

Grind xp in the hard way not only will help you learn more about your class/other's class, improve your PT, but also learn how to play more effective in team.

Here is my thought. if we are gonna make any xp guild party, lets make a limit on what lvl of guildie should allow to join. ie. baba party, the lvl that require to make KB is lvl 45, we will take the ppl maximun of one lvl below it, so make it lvl 44+ and no more then 2 to join. IMO if a party have ppl keep on dying, lose > Gain, then no point to continue. we are running a xping party not plvling. if someone seriously need some help to lvl then go make a party at your lvl, and ask one or two higher lvl to join you to help kill faster. this way will not only help you get faster xp but also give some pting time for the higher lvls.

i am posting this not that i dont want you guys to be in my party, some of you are rly nice and i do enjoy to partying with yall, but sometime i rather you guys go out try things yourself and learn more about this game then just lvl. i am so sick of seeing people go play an alts after reached certain lvls. when xp start to get slow, they think its boring and just go change another class No No No No No

flame me if you dont think its right, i dont mind at all. You can choose play however you feel like, i am not gonna stop ya, this is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 1:32 pm

Well, I don't have a problem with some lower lvls in party as long as there is enough dps to kill the mobs. Stop dpsing when the mob is low is fine if your lvl is to low. But we still have to kill the mob then and they still do damage at 5% life. With a debuff it's even worse.

AFKers I don't really like. It's ok for some minutes but that's it. A low lvl grazier can at last set Inanna on the tank and lower the pot costs this way. An AFKer does ... uhm nothing...
Back to top Go down
Amala

PostSubject: Re: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 2:19 pm

If only a couple of people are at the lvl to make the KB, the xp goes slow for them due to the fact that they're the only ones dpsing or the lower lvl gets the last hit and no xp for anyone. And, imo, afkers = bleh.

This sounds reasonable to me to set a limit.

I'm against flaming your own guild, so I do not want to see it in here. There is a way to hold a civilized conversation without flaming, so Blood, I overrule you on the flaming part geek
Back to top Go down
blueandyellow

PostSubject: Re: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 7:17 pm

I agree with this, afkers and too many people that can't make the last hit make parties fall apart.. :\ a level limit should be set, heh. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/pieces_mendedxx/
Gwendolen

Gwendolen

PostSubject: Re: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 9:31 pm

Yeah, I did that and I was sorry for it later. At 35 I leeched abas until 38 or so and then my pt was so far behind. Leeching hurts not only the tanks and people actually working but it hurts the leecher also. I almost have my pt caught up, only 6 melee points left!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!   Improve Guild Party + Skills!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improve Guild Party + Skills!!!
Page 1 of 1