Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GJ on the Calliana princess

Go down 
+2
Aundra
Bloodica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

GJ on the Calliana princess Empty
PostSubject: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 10:58 pm

we finished her off with 3 partys i think, totally over kill. dropped 13 accessory 1 ele all midget and tincan stuff 0 cora.
in the end i think there was a tincan stole our loots, i didt get to finish collect all the stuff then they poof.
next time we will need to have revealer on in case someone go invis and stealing loots

any Congratz! on Calliana kill. GJ to all those who attended. i know some of ya couldn't make it, but dw we will get another chance.

p.s that farming was totally chaotic, sorry its my fault couldn't get everyone together.
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Aundra

Aundra

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:18 pm

that was the best turnout for a PB Raid so far and i am very happy that most of you show up just for those beautiful 3mins of butt kicking!!!
Back to top Go down
blueandyellow

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 11:56 pm

hehe that was fun, and easier than...brutal ^^. I had revealer on and there was no one invisible, but there was that one acc that kept standing around.. ;x I'm pretty sure I ks'd it though, and Zione was the only 46 in the party.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/pieces_mendedxx/
Tiamat

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 12:11 am

Next time please watch each other. When there is a bunch of mobs following your group maybe someone could need some help. Ether has a lot of aggresive mobs. I saw Slick with a bunch mobs behind him and tried to help. He died and now I had all the mobs behind me. Not a single person of the 3 parties saw that I could need some help and prefered killing accs. Sorry, but I had no time to use the chat and asking for help b/c I was running for my life. Plz open your eyes next time...
Back to top Go down
Doz

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 12:35 am

phooey, i got this quest to do now.

guess i AM waking up early one day.
Back to top Go down
Zione

Zione

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 1:06 am

i wasnt the only 46 in the party. i KNOW there was another one just den remember his name.. a male mage if you know who it is :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GJ on the Calliana princess   GJ on the Calliana princess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GJ on the Calliana princess
Page 1 of 1