Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ulwe's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulwe

Ulwe

Ulwe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ulwe's Application   Ulwe's Application Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 10:03 am

Hi all,

wahoo it's the first application on your forum ^^

So let's speak about myself. I'm Ulwe, grazier (currently lvl 46) and guildless since I've started on Solus. Hehe no, I'm not unsociable. In fact, I was waiting for some real life friends to come to RF, and as they’re still not there, I’m thinking of joining a guild, before I get bored.
IRL, I’m quite busy: I’ve got a job, I like it but it takes me a lot of time ! and also a Girl Friend, who hates to have a diner without me ^^. So I’m on usually some hours per day (around 6 pm to 10 – 11 pm (GMT+1) (with a diner break)). And during weekends, I don’t have really some regular IG times
Well, What else ?
I’ve started on RF online on June 2006, on Wind server, and got there a 40 graz made oldschool way (without the episode 2 xp and pt rates). Then I got bored and quitted for a long time. As I’ve known RF became F2P, I’ve decided to give it a chance and came back. No one of my friends were on Novus, so I went to Solus to create a new char.

Now I’ll try to answer to this :
Bloodica wrote:

1. Do you play any other race other then Cora?
2. How long did it took you to lvl from lvl1-30?
3. What time zone?
4. what made you want to join us?

1. Yes I have an alt Bell a 35 driver. I’ve made him just to know a little more about this class. But I don’t anymore spend time on him.
2. I’ve reached lvl 30 quite quickly (Think Ulwe was made on Friday evening. on Sunday he was lvl 30)
3. I’m European (and French : this explains my horrible English) So my time zone is CET (Central European Time = GMT + 1)
4. I think it was a Requiem member during an ABA party who asked me first if I wanna join your guild. Since, I’ve partied with some of you, find nice people and, above all, often see you at 7 pm GMT CW (our prime time CW) . So, I think I would be proud to be a part of Requiem, If I’m accepted of course !

Well anyway, I hope to see soon you IG !
Back to top Go down
Zione

Zione

Ulwe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulwe's Application   Ulwe's Application Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 10:37 am

Hello, nice app. we need more graziers Rolling Eyes
well doesnt really matter hope to see another euro player in guild soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

Ulwe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulwe's Application   Ulwe's Application Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 5:37 pm

msg aundra Doz, or me in game
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Doz

Ulwe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulwe's Application   Ulwe's Application Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2008, 8:14 am

Ulwe has been accepted in Requiem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ulwe's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulwe's Application   Ulwe's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulwe's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Application-
Jump to: