Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.............................................................................................................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodica
Admin
Bloodica

............................................................................................................. Empty
PostSubject: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2008, 7:08 am

only read the first post in annocement, i dont know what happened in the past week but whatever it is, Requiem is done. this guild was first created with bunch random ppl, b4 the end of first week almost all founder left just fav, me and keb and amala rerolled. we worked hard and gathered many amazing players and became very friends, together we have done some really great things and made a honorable reputation for ourselves. but game is a game eventually ppl have to quit or leave for various reasons.now that all orginal founders, leader are all gone, Requiem is no longer the Requiem. (thanks Doz for trying to pull everyone together). whoever is the current leader, GL to ya and do whatever you want.

Bloodica is Done with RFO, and Done with this guild. this will be my last post and last time checking on this forum.

ill miss all of ya. honestly this game rly been one of the greatest and so are the community, friends, but i am tired, i need something new.

if any of ya feel the same and wanna try something new. why not join me in Mabinogi, i am on Server Ruairi. and same as always ign:Bloodica.

this game much more relaxing, no RMT, No botter, no drama(hm.. this should be a bad thing Twisted Evil ) maybe we can together build another guild together in that game lol!

anyway feel free to contact me diasale1@yahoo.com if wanna get together . See ya everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
https://requiem.forumakers.com
Tiamat

............................................................................................................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2008, 11:59 am

Hm, sorry. I doubt I can download other games faster the you switching them. So I need to say good bye. Was really nice to play with you ... but I guess when I'm done with RF I will return to GW .. at least for some time. I'm to old to switch games every week *shrugs*

Ok, pointless reply b/c you won't come back. But still: have a good time Wink
Back to top Go down
Amala

PostSubject: Re: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2008, 1:56 pm

Blood, you've been gone now for a while, at least I haven't seen you so I'm thinking this isn't new info for most of us. No need to stir the pot so, in any event, thanks for coming back and saying one last goodbye.

Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Intrigued

PostSubject: Re: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2008, 3:20 pm

Funny you say thanks to Doz when really he's neerly responsible for its downfall. I'm the current leader and I intend to keep it alive and prospering. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Nighty

Nighty

PostSubject: Re: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2008, 10:57 am

Intrigued ftw! \o/

Sorry to see you leave Blood... I didn't know you well, but Im sure you were dear to the orginal guild mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .............................................................................................................   ............................................................................................................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.............................................................................................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: General Topics-
Jump to: